Building My Empire

Friday, January 27, 2006

Not sure... but here we go.

You would think that by now I would have thought of something absolutely fabulous to do with this blog. But I'm still not sure what I'm going to do. I'm thinking I might list programs here that might get people stepping in the right direction when it comes to affiliate marketing. People could stop by and write in their comments on the products - if they're crap or not. Because lord knows there is a lot of crap out there in regards to affiliate marketing.

I know that when I cruise through those sites - that are just there to make money and not really provide you with anything tangible - it's a right pain. I want to showcase everything - so people are aware and not suckered in to the whole make MONEY NOW scheme.

Remember there is no quick fix. None. Nada.

It always takes hard work and lots and lots of content ;)

But on the flip side of the whole takes time thing - you have to have some tools of the trade. You could search online for them - or you could download a .pdf file with all the info right there. Saves you time and maybe get the creative juices flowing with new ideas. That's ideal.

That's what I want to find and showcase for you here.

Remember to check out my other site about my adventures in Affliate Marketing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home